Kansas Grown is looking for growers of all generations, entrepreneurs with artistic talents, and producers of all things delicious! Please complete the Application for Membership and follow instructions provided. All new applications must be reviewed by the Membership Committee. Once approved, you will have access to each of the satellite markets.
New Vendor Application
To become a member of Kansas Grown! Inc., and to be permitted to sell products at Kansas Grown Farmers Market, the undersigned hereby agrees to the following conditions:
- To accurately complete all information requested on this form.
- That I have fully read and understand this form as well as the following documents: Bylaws of Kansas Grown! Inc. and Operational Rules for Farmers Market.
- To sell only, as a producer, Kansas grown or produced products at the Kansas Grown! Inc. Farmers’ Market, and not have a location(s) grossing more than $100,000 per year.
- That I am in complete compliance with all requirements set forth in the above referenced documents and will abide by all rules of conduct.
- That all disputes or grievances regarding membership issues or issues relating to the operation of the Farmers Market will be resolved exclusively through the established grievance procedure.
- That membership and sales privileges at the Farmers Market may be revoked by the Market Manager or the Grievance Committee in accordance with the procedures established
- To abide by the decision of the Membership Committee, which has authority to approve or deny membership.
- To hold harmless and release from all liability, Kansas Grown! Inc., as well as its Directors and the members of the Grievance Committee with respect to the performance of their duties regarding enforcement of the Bylaws, Operational Rules and Code of Conduct.
- Provide a copy of a valid Kansas sales tax registration certificate.
- That I am 18 years of age or older.
- Submit a $25.00 fee to a satellite Market Manager or make checks payable and mail to:
Kansas Grown Inc!
PO Box 771245
Wichita, KS 67277-1245